Friday, February 1, 2013

Updates to SocialRoguelike

Just a few small additions.

Apples now grow into trees, trees drop apples, and it's possible to die of starvation or lack of sleep. Wood and dirt are new items that can be picked up, moved, and used to make dirt walls or wooden doors. There's also 60 * 24 turns in a day. The from, at, and to prepositions can include times. This means you could tell your followers to "move 99 apples to the orchard from 11:00 to 13:30" if you wanted to make your own apple orchard.



Reminder: if you want to eat or sleep or do anything other than move, you need to address the command to yourself. like "@me, eat %" or "@player, sleep in my house".

Next I'm going to add seasons, weather, climate, more plants (carrots, grass, cabbage, etc), resources (stone, clay, etc), and terrain (water, mud, stone, etc). I'm not sure how much I'll get done with all the excitement of the upcoming 2013 7DRL in a month or so....

No comments:

Post a Comment